“A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP IS THE BEST INVESTMENT ANY OF US CAN MAKE.”
Create a ultimate bedroom with our nice selection of bedding sets.
For your supreme comfort, we offer you bed-frames, head boards, mattresses, box-spring, comforter sets, bed skirts, bed sheets, blankets, feather pillows, pillow shams and much more.
We have all sizes of mattresses that would give you a more comfortable place to rest. The bed linens can be custom made in our own workroom with your selection/ own fabric.
When to replace your Mattress
You Probably know when to replace an electronic device, or a rug, or any other appliances, when it stops working. When it comes to mattress, it quite sneakier. A mattress and box spring or foundation gradually wear down over time so that you don’t easily notice the changes.
It’s a good idea to compare your mattress and foundation to newer models every few years to see if there is a set that feels better to you and offers features you may not have needed or looked for in the past.
Put your mattress to the test
Good sleep is so important for your health, productivity and ability to feel your best. Check in with your mattress regularly to find out if you need a replacement. You may not even be aware your mattress has gotten old and worn until you think about it. These are the signs that you may need a new mattress and foundation:
- You wake up with stiffness, numbness, aches and pains
- You realize you got a better night’s sleep somewhere other than your own bed (such as at a hotel)
- Your mattress shows visible signs of overuse (it sags, has visible tearing, ripping, holes, staining or damage)
- You are usually tired despite getting a full night’s sleep
- Your mattress is seven years old or older